Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education
Mechanical Engineering is one of the most common and most primitive branches of engineering. It is also referred to as the 'mother branch' of engineering. It has always been a successful career option and the demand for mechanical engineers is always on the rise. We, at National Institute of Business Studies, offer diploma in mechanical engineering by distance learning to enhance your mechanical skills. The objective of the course is to provide seamless education to students which can be applied in the real world.
Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Our part time diploma in mechanical engineering course has been specially designed to enhance the productivity and efficiency of the people involved in production and manufacturing. The course is targeted to create students with excellent skills of machinery & production. We know that our students are the representatives of our distance learning institute, and hence our main focus is to make our students' dreams come true. We have industry's leading professionals, who spend most of their time in designing the course, outlining the syllabus and preparing study material according to the present market trends. Therefore our students are easily able to survive as well as to grow in this competitive world.
Objectives of Our Correspondence Mechanical Engineering Diploma Program
- Practice mechanical engineering in different variety of industries.
- Create successful careers as mechanical engineers and learn about its various aspects.
- To solve the industrial and societal technical problems with the high-skills of mechanical engineering education.
- Make students ready to seek the higher position as a leader and solve the problems quickly.
- Nourish student's skills and show the right path towards a successful career.
Outcomes of Part-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- It trains you completely to apply your technical knowledge of science, mathematics and engineering.
- Develops an understanding of professional responsibilities.
- Fast and professional methods of solving the technical problems of mechanical engineering.
- Develops a professional attitude.
- An ability to use latest & advanced tools of mechanical engineering.
- Trains you to work independently and even in the most difficult situations.
Distance Learning Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Program Structure
The program structure of M.E. distance learning diploma course is as follows:
|04||Fundamentals of IT|
|03||Mechanical Engineering Drawing|
|01||Strength of Material|
|Eligibility||Duration of Course||Course Fee|
|The candidate must have passed 10th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Science from a recognized Board or University.||3 years||Rs. 32,500/- + 18% GST (Inclusive of all charges) / NRI students 5000 extra|